When you work hard to attract clients, it’s essential to establish contact with them. It seems simple, but some organizations don’t offer an easy way to establish a connection, and prospects hit a dead end. To make sure that doesn’t happen, add more time to your calendar by allowing your clients to schedule themselves.
By utilizing a schedule, neither you nor the client will have to bother with back and forth emails. You will offer them time slots on booking polls with availability that works for you, and from there, they can find the one that suits them best.
In this article, we will introduce you to ten tools that can help you.
- Meeting scenarios
Hold the meeting in any form, whether it be a group session, one-on-one meeting, or choose to send personalized links to ensure the scheduling experience for the customer is non-stressful and enjoyable.
- Meeting rules
Send confirmations and reminders, time manage when scheduling can be occurred, and set cancelation and rescheduling policies for customers.
- Team assignments
Assing team properly so that the customer can connect with the right staff.
- Branding and customization
Custom anything from theme styling and booking pages to the booking form and content localization.
- Integrations and APIs
Third-party integrations are no issue since ScheduleOnce can integrate with websites, calendars, payments, workflow, and video conferencing.
- Security and compliance
Your users and data are secured thanks to GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI Level 1 security protocols.
If you want the customer to schedule themselves straight into the calendar and skip unnecessary back and forth emails, then YouCanBook.me is a tool for you.
- Manage your availability
Set up a flexible schedule, control the duration of an appointment. Time zones are detected automatically, so you won’t have to research every area code for every number.
- Customizable notifications
You can customize email and SMS reminders, how booking will appear in a calendar or set follow-up emails.
- Manage team availability
Display all available team members on the booking page so that customers can choose with who they want to talk.
- Manage your bookings
You have complete control over the booking form, where you can choose if you want to take one or multiple booking slots or if you’d like to cancel, reschedule and rebook.
It can be integrated with Google and Microsoft Calendars, Zoom, Zapier, Gmail, and Stripe.
Scheduling meetings outside of your company is made easy with Calendly. With this tool, you are in complete control of the scheduling process. Moreover, you can share the link with invitees, redirecting them to time slots that you have already created based on your availability.
- You’re always in control of your availability
- Scheduling is easy for you and the customer
- Integration is not a problem, whether that be CMR, analytics, or payment integration
- The calendar is always up to date, which means so is your availability
- Set up email follow-up to be sent automatically after every appointment
Doodle is a great scheduling tool that allows you to determine people’s availability, where people choose on a sharable poll at what time to meet.
- No matter what calendar system they use, you can schedule on any platform
- Simplified meeting system
- Automatic identification of time zones
- Manage scheduling from one spot
- The bookable calendar will handle bookings for you
- Doodle is secured with Cloudflare security and AWS Hosting
This tool will help you manage your bookings. With SimplyBook.me, you will get more business without adding extra work.
- Booking is easy where clients can book 24/7
- You can attract more clients by making yourself visible on online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Manage your everyday activity and your employees’ activities
- Templates and customized designs
- Available integration from WordPress and Site123 to API and Zapier
6. Book Like A Boss
This tool allows you to book a client in minutes. There won’t be a need for back and forth emails once you start using Book Like A Boss.
- This tool can sync with the calendars you already use, and you can connect as many as you want external calendars
- This service is available in multiple languages
- Your customer’s data is safe with GDPR Compliant
- Set automatic reminders so there won’t be any no-shows or late show ups
- Work great with mobile devices
Make sure to never miss an appointment with Schedulista. This tool will ease the online booking process for you and your customers.
- Simple, easy to use, and available on mobile devices
- This tool comes in multiple languages such as English, German, French, Portuguese, Norwegian, and Spanish
- Make sure your client is reminded of the appointment by sending them reminder emails automatically
- Organize a calendar in a way that suit you
- The list of clients is integrated with MailChimp
10to8 is UK based booking platform. This tool is created to make your online scheduling experience easier.
- The booking system is easily integrable with any website
- Get daily reports on how your organization performs
- 10to8 system complies with GDPR, HIPAA, and CCPA to ensure your data’s safety
- Organize your team’s schedule
- Quick and easy booking for your clients
- Set up automated booking reminders
Keeping up with clients and managing your business can be time-consuming. vCita will help you save time and interact better with your clients.
- Store all your leads
- Booking services are available 24/7
- Flexible and safe online payments
- Email and SMS marketing available
- Set up automatic reminders
TimeTap will save you time with its unique online booking software. It allows you to focus more on perfecting your product and less on worrying about the clients.
- Unlimited booking
- Customizable booking forms
- Accepts payments
- Automated responses
- Email and SMS notifications
- Automatically detects time zones
All the tools above will help you with scheduling issues. As a result, you’ll have more time on your hands without losing any customers. Also, you can focus more on selling a product and growing your company.