If writing tops your passions’ list and you know WordPress like the back of your hand, sharing your insights is exactly what our audience craves! If you’d like to get featured on our blog, here’s how to do it.
Submitted articles must be well-written, researched, and interesting for our readers. The content should revolve around topics like WordPress, SEO, theme or plugin recommendations, hosting, as well as topics related to design, digital marketing, social media, or similar.
- The content must be 100% unique and plagiarism-free
- Content should be at least 1500 words long
- There should be at least 3 images relevant for the content, with the source included
- Proper use of headings, subheadings, and numbered lists/bullets
- Use short paragraphs of up to 5 sentences
- Internal links are required with at least 3 links leading to our other content
- External links to other credible sites
- An Author Bio with your image, email address, and links to your social media profiles and your website
- Once the article gets published, it’s owned by WP Author Box blog and we’re entitled to making adjustments to the article
Once you submit the article, it will take up to a week for it to be reviewed, and an additional week for the publishing process. Please submit 3-5 headline ideas via the form below. Please don’t send finished articles. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to your pitch!
You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more guest posting opportunities, you can scroll through this extensive list of 5000+ sites that accept guest posts.